This is an easy no-bake cheese cake recipe. Its easy to make and will surely be a hit especially if you or your loved ones love Oreo and Cheesecakes :) I got this recipe from Dream Whip Powder's website and I am so happy that I tried it for last year's Eid!
- Place 250gm Crushed Oreos in a food processor and process into very fine crumbs. Add melted butter and combine it well. Press the mixture into the cheese cake pan.
- Beat together dream whip and milk till fluffy. Add cream cheese and vanilal essence and beat till its smooth and thickened.
- Soften the gelatin over cold water and then dissolve over hot water or in the microwave on low power.
- Stir the gelatine and the melted white chocolate through the cream cheese mixture and then fold through extra crushed Oreos. Fold in the melted chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate until set.
- You can use whipping cream and oreo biscuits to decorate as desired.