Easiest Snack that can be made in a jiffy!
Egg BondaEasiest Snack that can be made in a jiffy!Noor Nazar
Chopped Large Sized Onion
Green Chilli - Thinly sliced
White Pepper Powder
Red Chilli Powder
Ginger Garlic Paste
All Purpose Flour
Water (as needed for the batter)
- Batter: Mix All purpose flour with very little water till you get a smooth thick paste. Add salt to it. Keep aside.
- Boil the eggs. Take out the shells and cut the eggs into half.
- Take the egg yolks and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan and add oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions, green chillies, ginger garlic paste and saute for a few minutes.
- When the onion becomes translucent, add salt, pepper and red chilli powder and saute again for a few more minutes. Add the egg yolks and keep stirring till the egg yolks are mashed and all the ingredients are blended well. Saute it till the mixture is dry completely.
- Take small portions of the egg yolk mixture and fill the eggs as seen in the picture.
- Dip the eggs in the batter and deep fry in a kadai till all sides are browned.
- Enjoy with a hot cup of tea :)