Perfect with some hot chole!
BatooraPerfect with some hot chole!Noor Nazar
Maida - Plain Flour
- Heat water and add yeast and sugar. Make sure that sugar and yeast is dissolved in the water.
- Mix Maida, Ghee and Salt with your hands.
- Add egg and knead the dough
- Add the warm water mixture to the Maida and combine till the dough is soft. Knead the dough.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth for 4 hours. (the more hours you keep the dough, the yummier the batoora will be)
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll it into small pooris (circles) and deep fry in oil.